Feeling stuck in your career?
The Escape Plan is for you.
Over 30% of lawyers feel unhappy and unsatisfied by their present role.
A.k.a “Stuck in a rut”!
For lots of reasons we felt the same way… and for years we’ve been helping others escape to something better… since launching Beyond Billables it’s been our mission to help lawyers have better careers and better lives…enter ..
The Escape Plan!
20 18 more people plan their escape, create a community to support it, and provide our personal help to make it happen.
Leaving your old rut behind is not just possible, it’s totally doable.
Whether “Up”, or “Out” we’ve designed the escape plan to provide you with the tools and support to make real change.
We’ve designed”the escape plan” to help empower you to make change holistically, and give you the confidence to make it where it matters. We’re not interested in boring old school approaches, we’re here to help you make change wherever you need to.
No more “I’m stuck and I have no way out”. The Escape Plan is here to change that.
Do you feel…
- unsure what else you can do? The escape plan is for you!
- isolated with little help? The escape plan is for you!
- like you need to change but don’t know where to start? The escape plan is for you!
- in need of inspiration and support to make things happen? The Escape Plan is for you!
- like you need some mentoring but no one’s on hand? The Escape Plan is for you!
- stuck in a career rut? The Escape Plan is for you!
How does The Escape Plan work?
- You get an actual escape plan! It’s not just a “program”. It is your way out. Create your own structured plan and make the change you want in your career and life.
- Our personalised help including two one on one skype or in person consults with Mike or Maciek.
- 2 months free access to BB connect, our community of legal innovators.
- Online closed Facebook group where you can share your experiences and connect with everyone creating their escape plans.
- 8 Weekly topics all with a different focus including slides, videos and workbooks.
- 8 Weekly webinar’s and Q & A with Mike & Maciek.
- Email and calls to help you formulate your plan.
- Exclusive “podcast” recordings with special guests who’ve made their escape.
- Workbooks and ebooks to help you action your plan.
- Lifetime discount on coaching and mentoring.
Why plan your escape with Mike & Maciek?
- We’ve been you! We’ve lived and breathed the anxiety, pressure and self doubt when we made changes as lawyers, employees and business owners. made it work and can teach you how (and help you avoid the pitfalls!)
- We love helping lawyers and have helped hundreds with careers since 2005.. we don’t say this lightly, but you have to love it to spend an entire year making hundreds of hours of free podcasts, blog posts, videos and everything in between to help lawyers have better careers. For us it’s personal.
- We have an unparalleled network and community that you can tap into to execute your next career change, seek advice and mentoring as well as information about the best opportunities in the market;
How do you sign up?
The Escape plan starts Sunday 25 June.
The catch? We’re only breaking
20 18 more people out this time. We want to make it a personal service, so we’re limiting it to 20 so we can give you our time.
There will be 3 separate windows for buying your place if there are any spots left. Once we sell 20, that’s it.
Today-25 May – Early Bird Release (One upfront $200 payment, and two subsequent $200 payments once the program starts.)
Love the details? Here’s a peak into what we cover.
Week 1 – In week one we work out how we got int this mess, why we want to get out of it, and how we can start making that change. It’s all about values, finding the intersection between your values and your interests, and starting to see the world as a place where you create value. We’ll do a lot of work on what drives us individually, the decisions we’ve made to get us here, and how we need to approach change in the way that is best for us.
Week 2 – Without looking after your health what point is there in making change? An holistic approach to change means making sure your body and mind are looked after as much as your bank balance. This week we go into why being healthy is important for getting ahead, how you can improve your overall wellbeing, and strategies we have used to make it happen. For us “health” doesn’t end on the treadmill (actually it doesn’t start there either), it’s all about making sure your mind and body are looked after, so as well as discussing the physical side, we’ve got a special meditation component in the learning to give you insight into how you can use it in your life to find balance and confidence.
Week 3 – Want to know why some people always seem to get the breaks? This week we’ll go into the power of attracting opportunity, how you put yourself in positions for opportunities to come to you, and how you leverage them. This week will be a complete eye opener to just how powerful “being in the room” can be, and tactics you can implement in your life to make that happen
Week 4 – Mindset is absolutely critical to making big change, so this week we delve into practical ways to start seeing the world differently so you can beat the competition. We cover a lot of ground not just mentally but practically in looking at the future of work and technology and how you can set yourself apart by being ahead of the game.
Week 5- Knowing something else is out there is hugely empowering. It’s all well and good to have a grand plan, but you have to know what your options are to execute on it. This week we go into detail on over 30 different realistic career options, share stories on successful people who have made them, and help you build your plan so you have a clear direction.
Week 6 – We love a good time hack, and this week is choc full of hacks, tips, and exercises to help you unlock more time to do things you love. How is this important to the plan? Well what point making your escape unless it is to something better? Unlocking time, refocusing on what is important, and creating a life that delivers on what you want are all critical parts to your plan creation and execution.
Week 7 – This week is all about how we tap into our network to make change happen. This week is a practical opportunity to start to build the connections both within the group and externally to bring about your escape plan end game. We’ll organise online group activities to help foster the connections and get togethers. You’ll get meaningful connections to help you take the next step.
Week 8 – The final week is all about ACTION! We’ll spend the week putting the finishing touches on your plan, help you create short, medium and long term goals to put the plan into action, and provide our personal advice on how you make it happen. We’ll give you the support and backing to start making the change you want, whatever that is, so you finish with your plan
So you’re probably thinking… it’s all good for these guys but how can they guarantee to break me out?
Well we can’t. You have to make the decisions.. you know the old “you can lead a horse to water….:”
What you do with your escape plan is up to you! However, we certainly guarantee that making it and building the connections with other “escapees” will help you make real change in whatever direction you choose. If however after the program you feel you haven’t learned anything we’re happy to give you a full refund. We’ve spent 18 months building a community, taking all the risk, making a hundred hours of podcasts and writing a hundred or so blog posts… so let us take your risk as well.
Not sure who we are? Check out our last 40+ podcasts!