Today’s episode is for those who are interested in legal marketing and are keen for examples of people who have positively thrived in the law. In the episode, we’re speaking with Mitch Jackson, a senior partner and founding attorney of Jackson & Wilson. Mitch is a California-based attorney who’s spent 30 years representing people during the most difficult times of their lives – after a serious accident or the loss of a loved one.
Mitch is also a wildly successful legal marketer who’s used social media to become an influential voice in the law and build a respected brand around his practice. In our conversation, we unpack the keys to his success, talk about his philosophy both business and personal and pick his brain for tips and tricks on how others can emulate his success.
Listen to the full episode to hear all of the above, plus things like:
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition
- The best decision Mitch made in his career
- The importance of showing your human side
- Mitch’s advice to current law students
- The balance between being different/risk taking and protecting clients
- ‘Mike the milkman’ three critical keys to success
- Mitch’s approach to social media
- Newsjacking, what it is and why it matters
- The critical importance of embracing digital marketing and mobile technology
- The intentionality behind Mitch’s content marketing approach