What's Allen Legal?
Allen Legal is a specialist commercial law firm based in Sydney that provides entrepreneurs and investors with protection for their businesses and their investments through all stages of the business lifecycle – from startup to exit. With their legal staff having a grounding in commerce as well as law. Allen Legal is led by principle Mark Allen, a former Managing Partner of a leading Australian firm and expert in commercialisation with over 30 years of experience. Mark has imprinted this experience in all of Allen Legal’s services which makes them truly unique in the startup legal space.Allen Legal website
Who should connect with us?
- Mid to senior level lawyers with corporate, commercial or IP experience looking to join a small but growing practice
- We are big on collaboration and focus on pulling together to get the job done.
- It’s important that you are comfortable mentoring and helping with the development of other team members.
- We pride ourselves on going above and beyond, so want like minded lawyers committed to protecting their clients interests.
- We have a track record of creating our own startups like https://companybox.com.au/ and https://contractorcontrol.com.au/ so love people with a desire to do the same.
- Given our expertise helping startups and investors you need to have an interest in this space and a commitment to helping business grow.
The Basics Where after a mid to senior level corporate M & A lawyer to work on a transaction with us immediately. 6 week term with the possibility of similar contracts in the future. Must be confident of working on M …
What are we looking for? Mid to senior level lawyers with corporate, commercial or IP experience looking to join a small but growing practice We are big on collaboration and focus on pulling together to get the job done so love …
Insights & Articles
Are you looking for a way to change direction? This can be difficult if you’re entrenched in a law career or specialisation. Difficult but not impossible, and today’s guest is a brilliant example of changing course. In this episode of the …
Follow Allen Legal
Click to sign up for our weekly newsletter!